Thursday 27 September 2018

Amazon Fashion / Fuzzy Sweater


I ordered this sweater off Amazon three weeks ago. This is the first fashion item I have ordered from Amazon and I was a little skeptical about my purchase because the price was so great ($20) and my order stated I would receive my package Oct 15 - Nov 15. I was pleasantly surprised to get the shipping notification last Friday and receive my sweater yesterday. Today was the perfect cool morning for this fuzzy sweater. Its super cozy, the pockets keep your hands warm and I love its laid back vibe. It is a warm sweater but I would not say the quality of the fabric is the best. The sweaters that are similar that I was looking at around the $75 mark definitely have a more sturdy make to them but I am happy with this inexpensive dupe. This Amazon fashion purchase is a win for me, so much so I am considering getting the cream one too. 





If you liked this post, you may also like my "2018 Fall Shopping List" post here.

No comments: