Wednesday 26 September 2018

Mindful Beauty Review


I have had the pleasure of experiencing a handful of products from Mindful Beauty over the last few months. The first thing I loved about using these skin care products, is their fragrance. Each product has the ingredients printed on the front of the label so I know exactly what I am smelling, I didn't have to look far to know its a natural fragrance. When I am using my Mindful Beauty  skincare routine, it transforms my bathroom into a spa. I love wearing makeup almost everyday but I really love cleansing my skin. The cleanser leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean and the soothing facial mist is refreshing and rejuvenating.

I love that the products are made to order. You know your ingredients are fresh and the product has not been stored for a significant amount of time. I bath often with Elizabeth so we enjoyed a Mindful Beauty Bath Bomb together. It felt good knowing the products I use, I can share with my children on their delicate skin. I have tried a variety of natural skincare and it often falls short for me not performing the way I want it too. I am particularly impressed with the cleanser and how well it draws out impurities and how well the scrub works at renewing the skin on my face and body. The scrub is actually quite powerful and the first time I used it, I applied it with a bit too much pressure. Not needed as the scrub does the work for you.

The creator of Mindful Beauty is a Canadian, beauty loving, momma and I just love that she is creating safe skincare for all the other moms trying to stay fresh while keeping their homes safe! You can shop Mindful Beauty in their Etsy Shop here. 


No comments: