Saturday 8 September 2018

Fall Shopping List / Fall Trends 2018


The cool mornings and evenings have me dreaming about my fall wardrobe. I LOVE to make a list of some key pieces I want each season, to create some looks that I have been craving. I start by pinning looks that inspire me and then i dissect them to figure out what components I really love and need to create the look and feel I want to have for the coming season. You can check out my Fall 2018 Pin Board here. Below is a list of the main items I will be hunting for in the next few weeks, the items are all linked so if you have been looking for the same thing, you can shop right from the link. Also, I would love to know what trends are speaking to you. Share in the comments or on social media, what kinds of looks and clothing items you are loving right now.

I saw so many lovely ladies rocking this sweater on my Instagram feed late last winter and I have been dreaming about it ever since. I love how basic it is for everyday wear but there is also something very luxurious about the fleece of this pullover. 

I also found a dupe for this sweater on Amazon for less than $20 here. I ordered this one because the price was so good and I cant wait to get it!
 



2. Nickel & Suede 
You guys already know I have a love affair with Nickel & Suede, actually if you want some awesome style inspiration check out @onelittlemomma on Instagram, she is the owner of N&S and I am always inspired by her style and motherhood. I have my eyes on the two earring styles above. I love the black in the long shape and think they will look really sharp against my blonde hair. I love camo because I love camo and I think it is going to look rad with the colour of the season, MUSTARD!



I wore these a few weeks ago in a Lambton Mall IGTV video  and ended up purchasing a few other pairs of jeans that day but I cant stop dreaming about these. I have seen some awesome looks with the black denim with distressed knee and I am kinda excited to create some for myself. The NEXT LEVEL stretch in this American Eagle Denim was out of this world too, making it a super comfortable and a realistic item for everyday mom life. For all my Lambton County friends, get into our Lambton Mall American Eagle, chat with the staff about the best styles for you and try on some denim to feel the comfort for yourself. 



One of the looks that I would like to create with the black denim is a black on black with a sweatshirt as well, broken up only by a brown belt and shoes. I love a wide belt that actually holds my pants up and think a good quality one can elevate a simple look. 



This comes in black and caramel and I love them both. You might be thinking this is a winter item but I think a beanie looks so cute with just a sweater or jacket on crisp fall days. 



I love hosiery! There, I said it. Something about a new pair of tights just makes me feel like a lady! They are of course practical for our cool months when wearing dresses and skirts but I plan on styling a black pair under my denim shorts and pairing that with a t-shirt and blazer on top. I am so excited to create this look.



7. Slouchy High Boots
I am on the hunt for some high, slouchy boots, I love the relaxed vibe of this style and think it could be easily dressed up or down. I didn't link any because this is something I will shop for in store. I need to try shoes on, I can not shop for them online. I will let you guys know when I find a pair I love and where I got them. This style inspiration comes from Emily Herren, you can check out her Instagram here for more style inspiration like the picture above, I always love her looks.

These are some of the items I will be shopping for in Fall 2018. What's on your shopping list this season, comment on social and join the fashion conversation. 




No comments: