Saturday 22 September 2018

The First Day Of Fall



Thank you so much to Loulou & Bee for partnering with me on this adventure post and providing me and my littles with the coziest, cutest tops! Loulou & Bee offers trendy and practical essentials for babies, toddlers and moms. Shop this locally owned boutique online here.



We celebrated the first day of fall with an apple picking adventure at Zekvelds. The orchard/farm was buzzing like a bee hive. The crisp weather had everyone in the autumn spirit, ready to enjoy all the new season has to offer.



I am so glad I get to experience all four seasons! The change of each season is so energizing as we get to enjoy the food, activities and fashion that the new temperatures bring.



I know I have been apple picking before but I don't really remember it so we are going to call today a first for all of us. The orchard was so beautiful! Looking at a branch heavy with ripe apples literally made my mouth water and made me think, "wow I am so glad to call this little corner of the world my home". We have so much to explore in our backyard and seeing it through the eyes of my children is a huge gift, this is how the world is meant to be seen.




Luke raced from tree to tree "mom help me find some low ones", "mom lift me up". Lizzy helped pick a few and then she just started to eat an apple, stopping periodically to ask me to help her remove some of the skin. The rows of fruit trees were inviting and I kinda just wanted to set up camp there for the day but Elizabeth was not going to let us forget the horse we saw on the way out to the apples. Once our bags were full, we headed back towards the store and spent time walking around the rest of the grounds checking out the chickens, pigs and horse. They had a little barn shed set up pretty with autumn decorations and Luke loved leaping across the hay. My heart is exploding with love and gratitude after today, it was the perfect way to kick off the fall season!





I  have the great pleasure of mommin all day every day. Some days like today are adventure days and some days are hang around the house laundry days. No matter the day, I am so grateful to God to be mommin. I can only mom the way I do because of my husband though, so while he worked hard today we got to play. My mommin skills are only what they are because of who he is. As Tyler always says "teamwork makes dream work" and man, this mommin work is a dream!

Happy Autumn!
xoxo
Audrey

Shop My Sweatshirt Here



Shop The Kids T-shirts Here 


No comments: