Thursday 13 September 2018

Mix It Up | Style By HAL




I love pairing soft pretty fashion pieces with items that are more tough. I have had a vision of creating this kind of look with this tutu from Lace & Charm  since I got it last winter. I am having a lot of fun these days mixing it up, fashion is supposed to be fun right! I take myself too seriously sometimes, getting creative with my outfits helps me to loosen up and laugh at myself. Dressing is truly a passion for me and when a vision comes together like it did for this outfit, it makes me excited.



I put this outfit together specifically for these pictures but I would wear this if I was going to a concert or birthday party depending on the location, it would be for a special event that was not too formal. Fashion and photos are kind of becoming an art for me too, all of my socials are a creative outlet and I love how my blog can evolve with me as I grow and change.



With any outfit, I think there needs to be some sort of balance. I normally think of this in terms of weight. Like the skirt is lightweight and the boots and belt are heavy. The shirt is light but the graphics are heavy and grungy and the hat is heavy too. The scrunchy, thats just fun and practical.

I hope this post encourages you to play around with some items in your wardrobe!

Love You!
Audrey

Get the look, shop the links below.

Find The Skirt Here (on sale)
Biker T-shirt 
Blundstones


No comments: