Thursday 20 September 2018

15 Minute Everyday Makeup



I don't feel like I need makeup on to leave the house but I do enjoy wearing it and I love the process of getting ready in the morning. In this makeup tutorial, I take you through my current everyday makeup routine. This look takes me about 15 minutes to complete. The focus is on skin, foundation products are my favourite and the eyes are super simple. I have key makeup pieces in my makeup bag which is what I get ready with each morning. This is a time saver as I am not searching through all of my makeup each day to find what I need. When I try something new, I switch the products out in my makeup bag so the products don't get out of control.

Here is what I am using and doing right now to create a quick, polished, everyday look. Thanks for watching!



I have linked the products I used below, if you want to check any of them out for yourself.

No comments: