Monday 27 November 2017

Glitter Eyeliner Makeup Tutorial | Christmas Makeup Tutorial


I am so excited, Christmas is the most wonderful and fun time of the year. I love to show off my joy by wearing glitter during the holiday season. I wear glitter all year round but especially do not shy away from it this time of year. The look I am creating in this video is not a dramatic glitter look, its just a bit of sparkle around your eyes. If you are new to wearing glitter, this might be a good place to start. And, if your comfortable in glitter, maybe this is a fun everyday look for you during this season.

I hope you like this makeup tutorial, I had fun creating it! This is the first of a few Christmas makeup tutorials I will be sharing from now until Christmas so don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss any of the fun.



Products featured in this tutorial.


Thank you for watching, liking, commenting and sharing, I love to spend time with you hear!

xoxo
Audrey





No comments: