Thursday 16 November 2017

Shop Local Sarnia Tour 2017




Oh my goodness, I had the most fun touring around last weekend with my friend Cass, sipping all the coffee and checking out some amazing spots in Sarnia to Christmas shop and get ready for special holiday events.

Here is the full video of our Shop Local Sarnia Tour 2017. This video is sure to inspire your gift giving. Lets have fun exploring the awesome shopping, eating and events we have in our local community.



Learn more about the businesses featured in this post:

This downtown clothing store is known for their fitness clothing, quality leggings and stylish pieces that will take you from the gym to the street. Did you know though, they also carry denim, outerwear, accessories and so much more! My current favourite pair of jeans are from One Tooth. The owners and staff are fun and friendly and proud to retail all Canadian products.



My favourite online boutique brings us fresh LA style right to our door. There pieces are unique and always make me feel effortlessly chic, even when I am just hanging with the kids. They are always adding new items to their store and sharing tons of fashion inspiration on their Instagram, its so fun to follow along.



If you need to refresh your makeup bag, rework your skin care regime or freshen your face, the face experts at Caryl Baker Visage will be able to help you. Their trained professionals will welcome you into the salon, invite you to sit back and relax and help you choose products and treatments that are perfect for your specific needs.



This art studio and store showcases a lifestyle that is close to my heart, the lake life. As I strolled through, the colours and shapes of the art and gifts on display, it was like looking at reflections of all my memories on the beach. Anyone who loves the lake will love what this store has to offer, showcasing Ontario artists. I was so inspired to see the unique ways that glass has been transformed into useable art for homes, custom orders are also available.



If you are prepping for a big holiday party, take some of the pressure off and treat yourself to a style by a professional at this chic downtown salon. The atmosphere is warm and friendly and the experienced stylists will use their pro tools and products to make you look your best. Styling my hair is not my strength and it always feels so good to have someone else take care of it.



There is a reason the name of this business includes the word 'gallery'. Walking around Artopia is an art gallery experience. The store is curated and captivating and I just want my walls to be as sophisticated as the ones in this store. As also stated in the name and as you will see in the video, the framing options for your one of kind art pieces are endless and are sure to be handled by experienced professionals. The artists showcased are all Canadian and each piece is one of a kind, how amazing is it that we have this gem here in Sarnia!


Again, I am so grateful to my friend Cass  for her enthusiasm and talent, working with me to capture the passion that each of these local businesses brings to our community.

I would love to know your favourite Sarnia spots to shop, eat and enjoy, please share them in the comments.

I am going to start saying it folks,
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Audrey 


No comments: