Thursday 2 November 2017

Luke Lately | 3rd Year Video | Better Late Than Never

Its a few months late but I am so glad I still put it together. Here is Luke's 3rd year video, its mostly shots of him running. I love these video compilations of nothing, the everyday, I appreciate the slow days even more now that we have Elizabeth as I find my days are more filled up. I use to have most of our days scheduled but recently I have started to schedule nothing days; we stay home and just go for walks if we leave the house. We move slow and recharge and just imagine. I love it and I think the kids do too, I find they play better when I am not trying to do much or get us out of the house.

Anyways, here is Luke's 3rd year if you would like to check it out. It's always so cool to see how much our children change in such a short period of time.




No comments: