Wednesday 1 November 2017

For Beloved One Brightening Products | Review



I have been using the serum and sheet masks from For Beloved One  for months now and am ready to offer my thoughts.

You guys already know how I feel about their sheet masks from the review I offered here. This still holds true for the brightening sheet masks. I was not as pleased with the serum though. After using almost the entire bottle, I have not seen an improvement in the darkness of my pigmentation. For me, this product did not do what it claimed to do.

I would purchase any of the For Beloved One masks when looking to plump and hydrate my skin but would not be interested in continuing use of the serum.

My pigmentation appeared during my pregnancy with Elizabeth, she is almost a year old now. If you have any products that have worked well for you, to reduce the appearance of pigmentation, please comment below and let me know what I should try next.





No comments: