Monday 30 October 2017

Sarnia Sting | Sunday Funday



I am not proud to say that it has been years since I have been to watch the Sarnia Sting play. On Sunday we watched our home team play and win with our family and it was the most fun Sunday afternoon, I am hooked, (currently reading stats and bios on the team)!

Luke and Elizabeth have never been to a live hockey game and I wasn't sure how long they would last in their seats. We were with their cousins, aunts and uncles and I am proud to say that we all not only made it through the whole game but enjoyed it! The atmosphere was so awesome, the snacks were tasty and the Sarnia Sting won!

I am starting to make a mental list of activities we can do as a family this winter to get out of the house. Tyler and I experience a little anxiety this time of year, as we head into winter, we hate feeling cooped up with the kids. We have made a decision that this is going to be the most fun winter yet and that we are going to do everything we can to avoid those winter blues by staying active and positive. Attending Sting games is now on that list.

Maybe its the high school cheerleader Heather coming out, but the players skills, music, fans and horns of yesterdays hockey game has me hooked. I cant wait to attend another Sting game.

YEEEPPP! Go Sting Go!
Audrey











No comments: