Tuesday 24 October 2017

Wildfire Women Sarnia Meet Up



I am hosting an event on Thursday Oct 26 at Lilith Boutique in Sarnia 6pm-8pm, "God's Impact On The Entrepreneur" and I would love for you to come. I will be asking four female entrepreneurs questions about their entrepreneurial and faith journey, and I know their stories are going to be inspirational and encouraging.

Wildfire Women is a tribe of women who's hearts are to empower and inspire each other to chase our wildest dreams! You can learn more about Wildfire Women on their website. So what is my connection to this Kelowna based group, well, I am friends with the founder Brittney  and we met on Twitter.

A few years ago, I had been praying for God to introduce me to some new Christian friends, and then I found Brittney through a hashtag I had followed on Twitter. Brittney is absolutely a dream chaser and she inspires me every time I connect with her, to step out of my comfort zone and dream a little bigger.

My hope for our first Ontario Wildfire Women event is that, through honest sharing and storytelling people will experience God in a way that shows we do not need to be perfect to walk through life with Him. And, a life lived for Christ is one that is filled with adventure, dream chasing and huge leaps of faith. Through Christ we learn who we were created to be, and when we discover our calling in life, mountains will begin to move.

I am so grateful to the panel of women who said yes, and took a leap of faith to be a part of this initial event. I hope you will take a moment to get to know them a little by reading their bios below and I look forward to seeing you Thursday night.

Itinerary
6pm-6:15 mingle and complimentary refreshments
6:20 welcome and opening prayer from myself
6:25-6:50 testimonials from panelists
7-7:45 panel discussion on questions
7:45-8 audience questions and sharing
8 thank you and closing prayer

RSVP on the Facebook Event page here. 


Leanne Fera 
Born and raised in Peterborough, Leanne Fera has now been in Sarnia for 14 years and considers herself a "local".  She is a wife, mother of three girls, friend and owner of Sweet Annie's Urban Painting & Decor, a residential painting business that also offers creative DIY workshops.


Rebecca Reading 
I'm a wife & mom of 4. I have the privilege of working with and co owning Shoes @ 144 Front with my sister everyday. Our family is close knit and I'm so thankful for each of them. After living in the GTA for 10 years, it was nice to come home. My favourite thing to do is cook for the people I love 
I also love reading books, especially any that challenge & encourage my faith in Jesus.



Patti-Jo Park 
I am a co- owner of the downtown Sarnia Activewewar store- One Tooth. I was raised in Petrolia on a farm and then headed to Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver for university and life experience!  I aspire to be called a Jesus follower, wife, daughter, sister, friend and leader.  Trying to live a healthy whole life physically, spiritually and mentally are important to me and follow through all aspects of my life.



Kira Jade Nixon 
Is a professional singer, international performer and owner of Kira's Enchanted Princess Parties. She is also a wife to her life long sweetheart and mommy to their sweet one and a half year old little boy. Having a career in the entertainment business can be both exhilarating and absolutely heartbreaking. There have been both triumphs and failures and without the knowledge of God's unfailing love and plan for her life it would be impossible. Kira is learning more and more everyday to trust in His plan for her life and looks forward to what the future holds.



No comments: