Saturday 28 October 2017

Easy Like Sunday Morning | OOTD



This is what I wore to church last Sunday. I totally dress based on my mood and of course where I am going. For church, I sometimes love to get super dressed up and other days, I just like to be casual but nicely pulled together. I was in the mood for comfort which is how this outfit was created. Here are the outfit details:

Piper Jeggings - comfy and funky because of the stretchy waist band and motto details.

Jesus Coffee Makeup t-shirt - comfy and fun because of its graphics.

Loose Knit Sweater - its a comfy layering piece and perfect item for this time of year when the mornings are cool and afternoons are warm.

After naps, the sweater came off and the kids and I went for a walk to the park for a play. I am LOVING this beautiful autumn weather we have been having here in Southwestern Ontario. I would love to know what some of your favourite layering pieces are for the fall, please comment below and or share a picture in the comments on social media.

Thank you for checking out this post and spending time with me here.
xoxo
Audrey






No comments: