Friday 23 June 2017

Foundation Review | Maybelline Dream Cushion | Arbonne Perfecting Liquid | Urban Decay All Nighter



I would have to say complexion products are my favourite, there are so many ways I can wear my face. You can really mix foundation formulas and add oils to create a custom look and feel depending on the look you want to achieve. Working with so many different skin types in my makeup artistry, I like to understand how different formulas react to different skin types and then experiment with the ways I can manipulate products to achieve a desired look. I am excited to share some thoughts with you on a few foundations I have been using recently. I have offered a brief description for each one below and which skin type I think would be best suited for each product. This is based on my personal experience with the products, if you have any questions, please comment below. I have also talked through the products in more detail in the video below. Thanks for hanging out with me here, I am glad I am not the only one who loves makeup so much.



Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation
Recommended for normal to dry skin
A dewy finish foundation that builds beautifully allowing you to change your amount of coverage from day to day.

Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation
Recommended for all skin types
A satin finish foundation that offers medium coverage leaving your skin looking natural, even and fresh.

Urban Decay All Nighter
Recommended normal to oily skin
This product provides amazing all day coverage giving you a doll like complexion. If your skin is not properly prepped or is dry, it will make fine lines and large pores more visible.






No comments: