Sunday 11 June 2017

Beach Nights


The last two Sundays we headed to Canatara beach for a late day splash and we have been loving ending our weekends like this. I have always loved living near the beach but I don't think I fully appreciated our easy access to the water until the last few years. 

I just want to soak up all the summer sweetness that I can. If we don't get organized until 4pm, who cares, throw the kids, towels and chips in the car and lets get to the shore.

Who else is so excited that summer is here and ready to soak up the sun?

Happy summer friends.




Check out some past summer adventures here Sarnia In June, and Sombra Ferry Ride

1 comment:

essay best said...

Beach nights? Is'nt it kind of dangerous to spend nights on the beach. I just find it really scary. Nonetheless, the pictures are amazing and after watching this, i think i am going to go visit the beach soon too.haha