Monday 2 November 2015

My Fall Fashion

I love fashion, everything about it. I love planning outfits in my mind, getting dressed in the morning and coordinating my outfit with hair, makeup and accessories (oh and sometimes Luke's outfit too). I love fashion because it allows me to express my mood and when I am well put together I feel confident, like I always say "when you look good, you feel good".

Like many fashionistas, Autumn is our season to shine, layer up and start walking around in those boots that were made for walking.

I am not going to deny that I like to shop because I do and I shop often but as I get older I think I am getting smarter about my purchases and working on building a wardrobe. I rarely go out and buy a bunch of new items (unless I get lucky at the Goodwill) but I do pick things up here and there as I need them. Each season I usually have a few items I would like to add to my wardrobe and then mix those in with my good old favourites. Oh those favourites, I definitely become attached to some of my clothes that hold sentimental value. And of course I am attached to my leggings, all my leggings. Ladies, lets keep these bad boys in style FOREVER please, I don't want to have to be the only 80 year old granny rocking leggings ok.

Here are some of my favourite fashion moments from this fall!











1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Fall has been my favorite season for years. The weather is perfect for fashion and fun - not too warm, and not too cold.