Friday 27 November 2015

Christmas Makeup Tutorial by H.A.L. Makeup Artistry



This time of year I love my makeup to really sparkle and shine. In this makeup tutorial I show you how to use a little glitter on your eyes and shimmer on your skin. 

The jewellery I am wearing in this look is from Silpada. I have been wearing these pieces so many ways and thought it was the perfect addition to a holiday look. My friend Joan is a Silpada Consultant and you can see more of their jewellery and connect with her through her Facebook page.

I love Christmas and am excited to share all of my holiday adventures with you and hope to hear about yours as well! I would love to connect with you through InstagramTwitter, and Facebook so we can share in each others Christmas memories. Not only do I love sharing my story, I really do love to read the stories of others and communicate with all of you. I believe when we share honestly, we have the opportunity to create real relationships and THAT is what I truly love about social media!

Anyways, here is the video, THANK YOU for watching.

Have a great weekend and .......... MERRY CHRISTMAS 

P.S. Luke makes an appearance at the end of this video:)




No comments: