Sunday 10 May 2015

Thank You Mom



Now that I am a mom, I have a new level of appreciation for my parents. Mom, I just want to say thank you for the following:

Loving me unconditionally, even when I make bad choices.

Supporting me and encouraging me to follow my heart and dreams.

Showing me what it is to be an excellent mom.

Sacrificing your time to do things that I wanted to do.

Making me food.

Teaching me about Jesus.

Letting me pick out my own clothes and dress myself.

Making sure I was involved in activities that I was passionate about.

Always making holidays and birthdays extra special.

Doing my laundry and cleaning our home.

Simply being around when I needed you there.

Being an amazing Grandma.

You have a true mothers soul, mothering is your greatest and most beautiful talent.  I am so proud that Luke has you as his Grandmother.

Love,
Heather

No comments: