Monday 9 July 2018

Summer Capsule Wardrobe 2018



In this video, I am talking you guys through my basic summer wardrobe. This is what I am wearing most of the time right now and the foundation for my outfits for the next few months. I really love being able to visually see what I am wearing in a simple row, it allows me to mentally create some fun looks and when you have all the basics, the possibilities are endless. I enjoy the thought process behind building a wardrobe that enables me to express my personality but serves the function of my life. I hope this video offers you some inspiration for building your wardrobe and having fun along the way.

For everyday style inspiration, check out my Instagram feed.

Happy dressing!



PS, get more bang for your buck this week at Lambton Mall. July 9-15 are the Lambton Mall Sidewalk Sales. Share your finds on social media this week and you could even win a daily prize of a $100 Lambton Mall gift card. Check out all the details on the Lambton Mall Instagram.




No comments: