Thursday 14 December 2017

OOTD | Juxtapose



I wore this look two weeks ago when it was warmer for a meeting, errands and because my second meeting of the day cancelled and I had an aunt on kid duty, I treated myself to lunch and work at Blackwater Coffee. I love days like this, its a luxury to run so many errands in one day and then sit and do what I love.

My thought behind this look was to create an interesting mix with a super dressy, super pretty top that I rarely get to wear, by pairing it with more casual items. I loved how this look came together and this is a technique I use often when I want to wear a special, dressy piece for everyday, I juxtapose it with something casual.





The Look

Moto Jeggings from Lace & Charm 
I have talked about these before, they are on repeat in my wardrobe for their style, comfort and the colour is a fun neutral.

I have showcased similar items from the outfit in the images below.



No comments: