Thursday 23 March 2017

I Am A Wild Fire Woman



I am so proud to be a contributor for Wild Fire Women, a tribe of women whose hearts are to empower and inspire each other to chase our wildest dreams.

I met the founder of this community Brittney Andreesen, on Twitter over a year ago and I believe it was a friendship conducted by God. Now I am honoured to take part in her community by sharing my stories alongside some other amazing women. Community really is the key word. I share because I love connecting and relating to others and Wild Fire Women is going to bring us all closer together through conversation.

I hope you will take a few minutes to check out the website here, and my first post, Insecurity For Faith.

Stay tuned for some more exciting things coming from my collaborations with Wild Fire Women!

xoxo
Audrey

No comments: