Monday 6 July 2015

Luke - 10 Months

This month was our first time being apart overnight. I definitely experienced some anxiety as I packed my bag to leave town but you did just fine. I don't think you missed us one bit because you were having so much fun with Granny Brown.

Your intelligence amazes me each day, I keep thinking I need to work harder to challenge you.

You love to play with balls. I may have said this in a previous post because they have been your favourite toy for awhile now.

You learned to clap.

You are excellent at waving. You wave at your toy dirt bike in the morning and it makes your dad super happy.

You still like to go to bed pretty early.

You love to play in your water table.

You LOVE your dad.

You like to crawl around under the table and push the chairs and high chair around the kitchen.

I didn't know a lot of things until I met you, I am excited for this adventure to continue.

xoxo
Your mom






No comments: