Wednesday 6 November 2013

Humility

Today is an exciting day, I have been appointed Vice President of CCI Studios!  The company made a post on our Facebook page so I have been feeling the social love which I am very appreciative of.  This new role will bring its challenges, which is exciting, it will also bring much more responsibility which makes me a little nervous too.  All in all, I am just feeling really happy that I have found a career I can sink my teeth into, and that I have an awesome boss who teaches and pushes me, and shares his company with me.  Also, that we have such an amazing team that makes it easy to get things done, have fun, be creative and support one another.  

As I was reading through my Facebook comments my daily bible verse reminder popped up on my phone, with this verse that I think is extremely fitting for me today "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:" 1 Peter 5 verse 6.

This verse is just a good reminder for me, especially today, that in all roles humility is key and that in everything I do, I should seek the Lord first.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!


No comments: