Tuesday 8 October 2013

I Purchase Scenarios

I once heard a quote "women don't buy clothes, they buy scenarios".  Light bulb moment, this is completely true for me.  I have marvelled at the structure of a blazer and thought, "I would exude so much confidence wearing this jacket during a professional presentation" or dreamed about the romantic night that waited for me in an evening gown..... etc.

This quote completely explains the way I shop and the way I get dressed each day.  I am not sure if all you women out there would agree with me but this is how I put together my outfits.

I just thought I would share this quote as I am a self proclaimed fashionista and enjoy creating fantasy with my wardrobe.  I try not to take myself or my clothes too seriously and just have fun.

Happy dressing,
xoxo Audrey

No comments: