Thursday 13 December 2012

Spread Some Christmas Cheer For All To Hear

Yesterday I started my morning at Starbucks with a red cup (they have really been bringing me some Christmas cheer this year). I wished my Barista a Merry Christmas as she handed me my coffee. She said "thank you that is the first Merry Christmas I received this year".

Shut the front door! On December 11th, only about 2 weeks from Christmas, that is the first Merry Christmas the Starbucks Barista received? What's wrong with this picture?

Why are more people not spreading Christmas cheer for all to hear? If you are looking for some inspiration to get yourself into the Christmas spirit and start spreading some joy, I am sure you will be able to find something on this list that makes you smile.

Thanks Paul Castain for this great blog post - 5o Thoughts For An Awesome Holiday

Merry Christmas!

No comments: