Tuesday 23 January 2018

These Days January 2018



When we complement Luke on his intelligence or being a great big brother he responds with “I am” I love his matter of fact confidence.

I am grateful!

We talk about where Luke will attend school. I wonder if he is ready and I wonder if I am ready.

I love being in hermit mode, staying inside for days on end in cozy clothes. 

I love to get out a little for work, get dressed up and get creative. 

Elizabeth is talking so much. She especially loves to sing. She will sing along with the choir in church and most other music. I think singing is part of her calling. 

Our current sound track is Trolls.

Tyler and I stare in amazement at our children. 

Luke loves to cut paper with children’s scissors. 

Luke’s morning voice is so sweet. 

For awhile I thought Elizabeth yelled because she was angry but I thinks it’s just one of her volumes. 

Luke loves to hide on Tyler or I when we come home for work and then jump out and scare us. 

Tyler and I often fall asleep while putting the kids to bed at 8pm, Ty snuggling with Luke me snuggling with Lizzy. 

Elizabeth is so sweet and so fierce.

Elizabeth is daring.

Luke is a sweet brother.

We make crafts often and I am teaching the kids the stories of The Bible. 

We eat dessert after most dinners these days, cookies or chocolates, sometimes ice cream, we get messy, laugh and sometimes teach the kids new words or a few French words, I am loving this dinner tradition.

These days are so sweet my heart hurts. Luke knows now that I cry often but its always a happy cry.























No comments: