Monday 22 January 2018

Glitter Makeup Hack | HAL Makeup Artistry



In this video I used craft glitter from the dollar store to create a fun makeup look. I loved the way the look came together. In comparison to my Stila and Urban Decay glitters (actual makeup glitter), the main differences were how the glitter felt on my eyes all day and its fall out throughout the day. The craft glitter had a much more chunky texture, so I could feel it on my eyes and because it was a more course glitter, some pieces did land on my cheek throughout the day where as my makeup glitters do not do that. I am so glad I did this little beauty experiment, I think this technique for glitter might be best for someone who wants to wear glitter for one party, (aka might wear glitter once a year) and doesn't want to make the investment for one time use.



If you would like to try the good stuff for a special occasion, that is what I carry in my professional makeup kit and I make house calls to help you get glit! You can always book an makeup appointment with me through my email heatherlapier@gmail.com.




I would love to hear any of your beauty experiments or hacks in the comments below. Thank you for watching!



No comments: