Thursday 18 January 2018

OOTD | You Are My Sunshine | Bluenotes



This outfit is pretty simple, something nice to wear on a regular day running errands with the kids. The colour of the sweater is what I think makes it special. This duster style of cardigan is everywhere this season and when I saw them in the store I was drawn to the grey one but I made myself try on the yellow. I am so glad I did because this sunny colour brightens my day and during my grey Canadian winter, I often need an extra dash of sunshine. The top is simple too but the polka dots are fun and the jeans pretty much feel like leggings, winning! (If you hang out here often you know how I feel about leggings). The whole outfit is from Bluenotes in the Lambton Mall. When I shopped this outfit a few weeks ago Bluenotes had a great BOGO sale on, right now they are offering 30% off all new arrivals. This post is not sponsored, I just got the text today with the discount details though, so I thought I would share that. Photos by Cass Crowe Photography 










No comments: