Friday 26 January 2018

OOTD | Work Style




A little story about these distressed jeans from H&M in the Lambton Mall. The style is Vintage Skinny High Jeans. I got a lot of questions about them during my Lambton Mall Instagram Takeover. I originally purchased them in a size 28 but after trying them on once more at home, I exchanged them for a 26. I love the way they look snug better than relaxed and because they have spandex in them, I know they will give over time. I decided I am willing to put up with the super snug fit for a few wears, until they relax a bit. I hate it when my jeans bag out too much and I am pulling them up all the time, so I am hoping these beauties hold their shape because I LOVE the style.

For this work outfit I wanted to look chic and effortless. Each piece is simple but also special. The denim fits well so it doesn't look sloppy, the top is just a t-shirt but the ruffle makes it feminine and the tailoring of the coat gives the whole look a polished finish. The jeans and coat  are from H&M and the top is from Lace & Charm. The top is no longer available from L&C but they have a lot of other fun ruffle pieces in right now (I have my eye on some ruffle joggers). I did find a similar top and linked it below.



I am very excited to have this coat in my collection, I think the colour and style will be one I can wear in winter, spring and autumn. I have really been giving a lot of thought to my outerwear collection lately and am loving how the right coat creates the perfect outfit.

What is your favourite coat style right now?





Get The Look





No comments: