Wednesday 3 January 2018

The Great Commission For 2018




I am not much of a New Years resolution person but I am always working on improving myself, setting goals and praying for God’s direction and strength as I move into new chapters of life.

I was feeling a little overwhelmed with one particular goal as I stepped out of bed on last Friday morning. 

My Bible study pointed me to Mark 16 15:19 
"He said to them, 'Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.  And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well. '"

I am saved and so all of Jesus’s strength is with me in everything I do! I have faith that with Jesus I will accomplish amazing things and I will start my New Year with a hopeful heart for the work of God in my life. There is work and planning required on my part and I am excited to get at it and to see what God will do through me next. 

The enemy strives to overwhelm us and fill us with hopelessness because he is aware that all things are overcome through God. We need to believe with our hearts and minds and work with our hands and feet in a faith filled way that God is overcoming. God has already overcome and when we are saved His power is with us and within us. That just gets me right fired up, who is with me? And, who is pumped to see what God has in store for us in 2018! 

Happy New Year 
I love you! 
God loves you!
Audrey 








No comments: