Tuesday 5 December 2017

James 1:17



This was my memory Bible verse from two weeks ago. I love reading and reciting these Bible verses daily, they strengthen me. I have always heard people say "let the word penetrate your soul" reading the same verse everyday for a week really does that, it penetrates me on a deep level and lifts me up each morning. 

EVERY, I need the reminder regularly that all this good and all the successes in my life are from above. It is not by my own strength or ability that I have obtained or accomplished anything, it is all a blessing from God. It is my hearts desire to know God, submit to Him and live a life lead by Him. Thank you Lord for taking this hot mess woman and turning me into someone who is able to do some good work for you. 

Walking and learning by faith everyday....
xoxo
Audrey 

No comments: