Wednesday 27 December 2017

Holiday Style



Here are some of my favourite outfits from the last few weeks of holiday events. I always have fun getting dressed and the holidays are no exception. I do not get super dressed up for every holiday get together, there were a few that were totally snuggly outfits. (let me know in the comments if you would like to see more everyday outfit posts) I thought it would be fun to share some special outfits and offer some inspiration for your dressing, for any parties you may have from now until New Years Eve. I have included lots of pictures, outfit details and some thoughts on how I put these outfits together. If you already have your outfit planned for New Years Eve, I would love to know what you are going to wear, please comment below.

Twirl Worthy 
The Bradshaw skirt from Lace & Charm just makes me happy! If you have worn a tutu before, you know what I am talking about. Slipping this on allows me to step into full girly mode and I love that. I stayed cozy and comfortable by pairing it with a black turtle neck, tights and shoes and topped the whole look with a bold necklace that matched the colour of the skirt.









Shine On 
I put this outfit together for my Pether family Christmas, with the most important factor being comfort as we were in the car for a total of 5 hours that day. With comfort in mind, I grabbed my sequin front leggings. I purchased these maybe five years ago and always wear them around the holidays. I think sequins are actually a very classic staple to have in your wardrobe. I also have a sequin jacket that I have had for years and they always come in handy this time of year. I paired the pants with a black tunic, (pretty much a yoga outfit) but the sequins take it far beyond leisure wear. 









Cozy Flow
This was my Christmas Eve outfit at Tyler's parents house. This dress from Lace & Charm was from the spring collection but I have been waiting for an opportunity to wear it again and make it work in the winter. I paired it with black tights for church in the morning and when they ripped (lol) half way through the day, I put on my coziest stockings. I am glad my tights ripped because I love this combo so much more. The socks made the look much more relaxed and effortless. I purchased the socks a few winters ago from Comme Moi Boutique




I hope you found some fashion inspiration hear. I try to be creative and fearless with my outfits, fashion is such a fun way to express myself!

Happy Holidays
Heather 




No comments: