Monday 4 December 2017

Christmas On The Farm Sarnia



I have been known to say that Sarnia is the most fun in the summer but it might be the most fun all year long. Christmas On The Farm hosted by the Seaway Kiwanis  was a holiday event right from a Hallmark movie and we loved it. There were horse drawn buggy rides, chestnuts roasting on an open fire, ice sculptures and Christmas cheer for all.

I am so grateful for our Sarnia community, the organizations and volunteers who work hard to bring these events to life. I can only imagine the work that goes into creating them. I would love to say thank you for all the work, it was completely enjoyed by my family. With busy little ones, these events allow us to get out of the house, experience new things, connect with our community and create wonderful family memories. 

Below is a video of our day and some pictures of our adventure on the farm, I hope you will take a few minutes to check it out. Please comment and let me know what your favourite Sarnia events are during the Christmas season.

Merry Christmas
Audrey












No comments: