Friday 17 August 2018

Urban Decay Born To Run Palette | Makeup Tutorial



I have been having fun creating lots of looks with the Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette over the last few weeks. I have shared some of the different looks I have created below. In the video below, I am creating a soft, blended purple eye look. I barely edited this video, I thought it would be cool for you guys to see how much I blend each colour for a soft everyday look. Sometimes when I edit a makeup tutorial I just give a quick shot of where to apply each colour and then move on to the next step. This look is a quick look that is easy to create any day of the week. Thanks for watching and I hope you guys like it.



If you are interested in checking out some of the products I used, for yourself, I have linked them below.












No comments: