Wednesday 1 August 2018

Pure Local Organics Face Oil



I had the pleasure of trying (now I am addicted) to the Pure Local Organics Face Oil for Normal To Oily Skin. Melissa shared the story with me as to how this product came to be, she was working on a natural skincare product that would increase skin cell turn over to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks on her body. After the product performed well on many different skin types it was also developed for the face.

Using skincare that assists will cell turnover has always been important to me as our cell regeneration slows as we get older which is why pores and fine lines appear larger. I was so excited to give this product a try. After using the serum for a month, in the evenings under my regular moisturizer, I noticed an increase in the hydration of my skin, luminosity and overall more youthful appearance.

Because this product was originally formulated for the body, I also used it on my cracked heels in a pinch one evening. This is something I have suffered from since having children and it really hurts. After applying the oil to my heels two nights in a row, my crack was heeled enough that it was no longer opening in the morning when I started my day.

This product does what it says it will do in my experience and thats why I am excited to keep using it!

You can learn more about Pure Local Organics and everything they offer our Lambton County Community on their Facebook page here. 

No comments: