Monday 6 August 2018

Transverse Myelitis | God's Got This

I was not sure how much I wanted to share from the last few weeks of my life but I love creating and sharing on social media, its a passion for me and I believe my ability to story tell is one of my God given gifts so it would be wrong to not give God the glory during this time of my life. The enemy will not make me afraid and hold me back from sharing the great work God is doing through me right now. God has blessed me abundantly over the last few weeks and I am even more empowered than ever to sing His praise. I also wanted to share this story because this is part of my life and I have always said that real meaningful relationships can only happen when we are open and honest. Talking about beauty and fashion and sharing lovely pictures is a fun way to connect but for real depth to develop, we gotta get real with the not so pretty parts of life. So, here are some thoughts from the last few weeks. Above all, I trust God and His perfect plan!




No comments: