Saturday 16 June 2018

High Neck Tank Top | American Eagle Basics









Basics with some extra special, I just love them. This high neck tank top is one of those everyday items that has a little something special about it. The cut shows off arms and shoulders in the best way and its cropped so you can show a little belly or pair it with a high waist bottom and keep it more modest. I picked these up at Lambton Mall. You can shop your local American Eagle store or the links below. 

I have also been having fun mixing patterns (as you can see in the images above). I think the stripes and flower pattern work great together because the colours match perfectly. They are both small prints but because they are completely different, I think it works. When wearing two different floral patterns, I think you would want them to have different scales. 

Happy weekend!
Happy dressing!
Audrey




No comments: