Tuesday 19 June 2018

Caryl Baker Visage Vitamin Enriched Defence Cream | Product Review



I get a lot of questions about what skincare I use. I change my skincare routine all the time because I love trying new products. One product that I used for years and I have been using again recently is the Vitamin Enriched Defence Cream from Caryl Baker Visage. I have combination skin and as I get older, despite my oiliness, I need increased moisture throughout the day under my makeup and at night. I love the creamy texture of this moisturizer and how well it absorbs into my skin because of it's water based formula. I also love that it includes an SPF 15. This level of SPF is great for my everyday wear. If I am going to be in the sun for an extended period of time I will layer on an SPF 60 but I like that this moisturizer has me covered for a baseline protection.

As you know, I also love to wear makeup most days and in my experience this moisturizer works excellent for a base. This moisturizer is just hands down a great every day cream at an affordable price. If you are unsure if this is the right hydration product for you, just pop in to your local Caryl Baker Visage and their Face Experts would be happy to help you find the perfect skincare for your unique needs.


No comments: