Monday 26 March 2018

Stila Stay All Day Review


I received the Stila Stay All Day Foundation in a PR package a few weeks ago and was so excited to try out a new full coverage foundation, (full coverage foundation is my favourite). I have been wearing this foundation everyday for almost three weeks now and am happy to share my thoughts.

Here is how Stila describes this product.
"Stila Stay All Day Foundation is a lightweight, high definition, buildable coverage, oil free, matte foundation. Conveniently hidden inside the cap is a creamy, full-coverage refillable concealer that blends seamlessly to instantly neutralize under-eye circles and hide skin imperfections. This ultra long-wearing, water resistant formula is designed to Stay All Day, and looks and feels natural on skin."

What I love about this foundation.
The coverage is buildable, when you use less product you achieve a more sheer coverage and when you use a full pump or more of the foundation, you get a flawless finish, so the product is versatile. This foundation lasts for most of the day on me, but by the end of the day it has broken up in my t-zone revealing my skin. I did love the finish and coverage though for the time it lasted on my skin. The product has no fragrance and is comfortable to wear. I love that the concealer is in the cap and the colour with peach undertones really brightens my under eye! I will continue to wear this foundation for everyday.

What I don't love about this foundation.
The pump for the foundation is a little tricky to use. If I just wanted a half pump for a light coverage look, or if I wanted a half pump more to add another layer of coverage I ended up wiping product away and throwing it in the garbage. As I said in the video, I have oily skin, so on me this was not a matte finish foundation. In my makeup artistry work, I would use this product on normal to dry skin types for the best skin type match. When applied to dryer skin, I do think this foundation would wear longer and more matte but not as much on an oilier skin type.

Check out the shade range of the Stila Stay All Day Foundation here. 

I am so grateful to have received this product and I hope you guys found this review helpful. I shared my thoughts in a first impression video/vlog as well, check that out here.





No comments: