Saturday 31 March 2018

Running My Business God's Way | Its Not About Striving, Its About Relying


I love the story of David and Goliath. Whenever I feel inadequate in a situation I think of this story and remember that it is not my own strength that conquers the giants that stand before me, it is the strength of God in me. I only have tiny stones but with God behind me, before me, within me, I will conquer great feats.

Also, God's timing is perfect. I have had this video edited for about a week now but haven't had an opportunity to upload it so its perfect that I am able to share it on Easter weekend. This is why Jesus died for us on the cross, so that all of God's strengths are now available to each of us simply by accepting Jesus as our saviour. 

God doesn't want me to work like crazy and spread myself thin to do His good work, He just wants me to come to Him with what I have, He just wants my heart. 

In this video I share a little bit more detail on this topic and how God has been working in me not to strive but to simply rely on Him, I hope you will check it out and share your thoughts in the comments on social media.

My Favourite Bible Study App First 5




Psalm 147:8-11 New International Version (NIV)

He covers the sky with clouds;
    he supplies the earth with rain
    and makes grass grow on the hills.
He provides food for the cattle
    and for the young ravens when they call.
10 His pleasure is not in the strength of the horse,
    nor his delight in the legs of the warrior;
11 the Lord delights in those who fear him,
    who put their hope in his unfailing love.

No comments: