Wednesday 7 February 2018

An Entrepreneur's Prayer



Dear Lord,

Thank you for the gift of working for myself. I am so grateful for the responsibilities and blessings that come with this role.

Thank you for allowing me to create and build.

Help me to bless others with this gift as you have blessed me.

Please guide me, my spirit is creative and distracted at times. I want to do so much everyday.

My dreams are big but I know yours are better so help me to stay in line with your will for my business and personal life.

Thank you for gifting me with entreprenurial friends, working alone can be lonely at times.

Thank you for a husband and family who support my work. Entrepreneurs may work for themselves in business but there is a team that works with them in life, to allow for work success to happen.

Help me to value, honour and love rest.

In seasons of waiting, help me to remember the past successes you have given me to remind me of your faithfulness and the focus to keep on doing what you designed me to do. 

Lastly, thank you for being the CEO of everything, this role is far to large for little old me. I will accomplish all things through your strength alone. 

xoxo
Audrey the entrepreneur 


No comments: