Saturday 9 September 2017

OOTD Sept 9, 2017 | Weekend Style




I am going to start a new series on my blog of outfit posts. I have done this twice while pregnant because I put so much more thought into dressing my changing body. I have been refreshing and organizing my wardrobe lately and really having fun with my outfits so I will be sharing them from time to time.

Today I dressed for errands, work and an afternoon date with Tyler, of more errands! My goal was comfort and chic and nothing that would show makeup if I got a little dirty during work.



Jacket - Levi
A piece you will see me where over and over and over again. I bought this jacket at a vintage store in Toronto while shopping with my mom and it totally holds sentimental value to me.

Top - Lace & Charm
A t-shirt with a cute neckline detail, need I say more.

Motto Jeggings - Lace & Charm
Ty and Luke were both digging the motto style on these, can you say "motto momma"!

Shoes - Shoes @ 144 Front
I love these shoe booties, I consider this a three season shoe. I love the lift in the tiny heal but it's thick so it's comfortable too!

Bag & Shades - H&M
Big glasses to hide the bags after all nighters on mom duty and a big bag to hold everything from lipstick to diapers.



I first fell in love with reading fashion blogs. Below are two of the first blogs I followed regularly when I fell in love with the blog world 8 years ago, and I still love them today. Some people may advise you to focus your blog to a specific topic but I love that this is my space where I can creatively share what interests me. That changes from time to time and is influenced by my different phases of life. Thanks for reading and hanging out with me hear, I really love creating and am so grateful to have you be a part of this story. 



xoxo
Audrey 

No comments: