Saturday 16 September 2017

Behind The Scenes Sarnia Fashion Photo Shoot | Lace and Charm


Last week I chased the evening light in downtown Sarnia with an awesome crew. I had the pleasure of being the makeup artist for the fall Lace and Charm photo shoots with Proper Photography. The LC Dolls were beautiful and daring, climbing and posing to get the perfect shot. L&C co founder Christina is always a pleasure to work with, she is kind, encouraging and fun to be around. I loved watching Ryan from Proper Photography in action as he manoeuvred himself and lighting to capture the clothing and the models, in the perfect scene and light. I love to create and feel so blessed when I get to work with others who enjoy the process as well. I hope you enjoy the little video I put together of some behind the scenes action from our first shoot night as well as my photos below.

Thanks for hanging with me!
xoxo
Audrey

P.S. Learn more about working with me on my website. 

Video 


Photos 















No comments: