Thursday 24 May 2018

My Basic Picks From The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale 2018




We are in the midst of the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale 2018 and while I wish I was a shopper who stocked up on off season items when they were on sale, I am not. I just cant do it. I love buying things I can wear right now. I am impatient. So here are my picks from the sale for basics I want to wear right now. And, a pair of wedges I love that I need to add to my collection, that are not on sale.


I love this tank, clean lines with the tiniest slit details on the sides of the bottom hem. Find it here, it comes in a few different colours. 


These wedges are not on sale but I know I will get my moneys worth wearing them. Wedges are so practical and the brown leather will go with everything. Check them out here.  


I am loving white denim this season and I love the distressed details on this pair, see more pictures here. 


I love the frayed edges on these denim shorts.  I have been reaching for the pair I am wearing in the picture above almost everyday so I think I need a second pair. These shorts, with the grey tank above, the wedges and some delicate gold jewellery, boom, a perfect effortless summer outfit.  


Blue and white stripes are so fresh in the summer. I would wear this tank with the white shorts, wedges and gold accessories for a more nautical feeling outfit. Check out this not so basic, basic here. 


I can never have too many plain black and white t-shirts. A v-neck is just a little everyday sexy, don't you think? Anyways, this one comes in a few different colours and its under $20, you can see it here. 


You guys know I love denim jackets! This one above is such a classic cut and colour, you will be wearing it for years to come, all year round. See more pictures here.


And this light wash denim jacket is also the most perfect classic cut. The wash makes it a little more edgy and summery. 



These wedges come in a handful of colours and are on sale for $64.29. I personally love this neutral grey shade but a pop of colour is always fun too. Check out all the fun colours for yourself here. 

These Michael Kors wedges are almost like the ones I posted above but they are a little less expensive and they have the cross strap design. The leather is also a little darker but these are another great summer wardrobe stable. Check them out here.

I think when we have items like these in our summer wardrobe, its easy to create effortless, chic looks! Its amazing how an excellent pair of shoes and exciting accessories, spruce up a t-shirt and jean shorts. 

If you found this post helpful, I would love for you to share it with a friend! 

NORDSTROM Half-Yearly Sale! SAVE up to 40% on selected styles now through June 3.

No comments: