Wednesday 16 May 2018

Functional Mom Style | Herschel Hip Pack


I posted this look on Insta Stories and have been getting lots of love on the look so I thought I would put together a quick OOTD post to share all the details.

Specifically my mom friends have been crushing on the Herschel Hip Pack which I picked up from One Tooth Sarnia . For my friends who do not live in Sarnia, I have linked a few in this post as well. Every piece of this outfit is functional. My Steve Madden Sneakers from last season ( which I got from Shoes @ 144 Front) are funky and comfortable and a "hip pack" lets face it, its a fanny pack and its coming back, frees up my hands just like my backpack does. Pops of pink with denim and I am ready to take on the day.

Here are some snaps of the look and some similar products linked below if you would like to check out the details. I am so glad you guys are loving all this fashion talk, because I am having so much fun with it. Another fashion post will be up this Friday. You can shop all my past looks on my website here too. 

I love you guys!
Heather



Scroll through to see all the outfit options.




Choose a FREE 7-piece Clinique bonus with your $28 purchase. FREE shipping, FREE returns.

No comments: