Friday 27 April 2018

Spring Fashion Trends 2018 | Part 2 | Overalls




These overalls are real mom style, everyday all day. I partnered with Kokomo's Sarnia  on this outfit and I am so glad I tried these overalls on while I was in their store because I had almost given up hope on this trend. I had tried a few pairs on previously and did not like how they looked on me. I love how this pair fits and feels! The denim is ultra soft and stretchy making these overalls a clothing item I will be reaching for, for my Spring adventures with the kids. I plan on pairing them with heals once and awhile too, to create a cute look I could wear out for lunch or dinner dates.

I wore this look to Grand Bend last weekend to watch Bluewater Dance Academy perform in a competition (my sister Emily is co-owner of the studio with her best friend Skyler). These overalls were comfortable for the car ride, practical for playing at the park and on the beach but also made me feel like one of those cool moms! Are you into the overall trend and if so, how have you been styling this clothing item?

Full Outfit Details
Overalls from Kokomo's Sarnia 
Top from Bluenotes in Lambton Mall 
Shoes, Backpack and Shades from Shoes @144 Front 






Check out the rest of the Spring Fashion Trends Series 

No comments: