Thursday 12 April 2018

Spring Beach Walk


Spring was peeking through this morning! Yesterday I told Luke it was going to warm today and asked him what he wanted to do, he responded "lets go to the beach". Great idea bud. Spring is so refreshing, new activities, longer days, warmer weather, cleaning and organizing, it all feels so good. Especially after being sick the last week, the Spring vibes at Canatara Park helped to renew our perspective.



I could not believe how turquoise the water was today. Lizzy did not love the feeling of walking on the sand at first but I got her into throwing rocks into the water and that made her happy. Luke was in his element, wandering, exploring and finding the best rocks for tossing into the lake. I have said it before, I love the beach any day of the year!




Happy Spring friends!

No comments: