Saturday 15 July 2017

Warm Tones | MakeupbyHAL





In this makeup tutorial I create a classic warm tone eye. This is a look I create frequently for brides and other special events. I am offering lots of makeup application tips in this weeks video. I hope you will hang out with me and take part in the conversation too.

If you would like to book my makeup services for your special event, please email heatherlapier@gmail.com



Links mentioned in the video:
Makeup Geek

Powder Before Foundation Makeup Routine Video

This is the Jaclyn Hill video I used to create my first custom Makeup Geek eyeshadow palette. 

My Instagram

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Heather!

cv writing service said...

Nice Video, this makeup tutorial is really good looking and fabulous. i am going to take part in your conversation Great work.