Monday 3 July 2017

Canada 150 Weekend



I hope you had an amazing Canada Day weekend and made memories with your favourite people.

Ours was sweet and so much fun. We ate all the good food, swam, watched fireworks lazed with friends and family, stayed up late, woke up early and chatted about our gratitude for our lives in this great country we call home.

As I watched Luke enjoy the long weekend traditions I have enjoyed my whole life, I flashed back to my childhood and the memories I have from Canada Day weekends past. Mom and dad, thanks for working hard to create those memories because as much as all this summer fun is amazing, it takes work too. It is of course the best kind of work.

Summer has officially started and I am ready for all the adventures that wait in the long hot summer days.

Thanks God for this life I am living in the true north strong and free!

xoxo Audrey

P.S. if you like this post you may also like these past summer posts Visiting My Childhood and Beach Days.


























No comments: