Friday 10 March 2017

Makeup Seminars by HAL Makeup Artistry


Recently I have been hosting a lot of makeup seminars and I have to tell you, I am loving this part of my job right now. I love talking beauty, thats really why I started my YouTube channel but being able to interact with you during a live seminar is a whole new level of fun. I love creating specific looks for different needs and answering all your beauty questions. I run various types of makeup lessons, seminar style like the video you will see below, one on one in your home as well as, with a group in your home. I feature my favourite Arbonne makeup at these events, the events are free of cost and if you love the makeup we use, you can order directly from me.

The pictures featured in this post are provided by my friend Christy, I love how she captured us enjoying this fun interactive event.

I also have to give a huge shout out to Bluewater Dance Academy for having me and my amazing models for the day, who were so still and patient!

I hope you enjoy this quick video and if you are interested in the products I used they are listed below as well. You can get in touch with me to book any events or order products at heatherlapier@gmail.com











All Arbonne

Brush Set (travel case included no sale available)

Eyes
Eye Primer
Shadows 1)(all over) Fog(cream)
2)(lid) Onyx(black)
3)(crease blending) Pebble(grey)
Eye Liner Carbon
Shape It Up Brow Pencil colour options: Light, Medium, Dark
Mascara

Face
Makeup Primer
Perfecting Liquid Foundation SPF 15 (variety of shades available)
Got You Covered Mineral Foundation Powder SPF 15 (variety of shades available)
Bronzer
Blush Merlot

Lips
Lip Liner Pomegranate
Lipstick Currant

No comments: